Experience a breakthrough in Lubricant technology with Yes® – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
Yes® Pure intimacy allows you to:
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with the power of your pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Revel in the freedom of lubricious sex
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
- Ph balanced and free from glycerin - will not induce thrush
- Compatible with condoms, latex and silicone toys
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, Yes® has the power to change your world from the inside.
Yes® lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubes, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses. Sexual arousal is intimately linked to natural pheremones, and with Yes® lube, your own signals of desire are neither obscured nor confused, but - Luberated!
Yes® water based lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera
, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.
Mucous membranes are the moist layer of semi-permeable tissue lining the mouth, nose, eyes, vagina and anus. Because they do not have the protective layer (Stratum corneum) found on the surface of the outer skin, mucous membranes can be damaged, irritated and penetrated by synthetic chemicals much more easily.
Most old style lubricants are primarily made of synthetic chemicals, some with known or suspected safety issues, such as skin irritants, penetration enhancers or estrogen mimicking properties. A few lubricant manufacturers do not even declare their ingredients; have a look next time you are shopping.
The ingredients used in all Yes® products are selected with the needs of the mucous membranes in mind. The criteria that ingredients have to meet to be used in a Yes® product include:
1. Certified and guaranteed purity and quality
– organically produced wherever possible, as this ensures product integrity and no hidden chemicals carried over from the production processes, such as the recent FDA alert for Diethylene glycol (anti-freeze) in glycerin.
2. A solid pedigree of safety and performance
– for example, flax has been cultivated by man for over 6000 years and the ancient Greeks and Romans used it to heal, moisturise and nourish skin.
3. No known skin irritants
(a) No Menthol/Peppermint oil
– skin irritants and can damage mucous membranes
(b) No Grapefruit seed extract
– see below in sections 7 & 8
(c) No Glycerin
– can be a skin irritant in some people and in concentrated solutions can damage the mucous membranes.
4. No natural or synthetic products that have health issues or concerns
(a) No Parabens
– (Parabens, i.e. Methylparaben, are a range of synthetic preservatives that mimic estrogen and are potentially linked to breast cancer)
(b) No Glycerin
– A sugar that can feed Candida albicans and so cause a bout of Thrush in women
(c) No Propylene glycol
– a penetration enhancer used in cosmetics, as well as lubricants, to "pull" other chemicals into the skin
(d) No L-Arginine
– an amino acid that can initiate a Herpes outbreak in people with genital Herpes
(e) No Petroleum by-products
such as Mineral Oil (Liquidum Paraffinum), Petrolatum (petroleum jelly), Paraffin oil (lamp oil or premium Kerosine) or Paraffin wax. Two concerns, firstly they coat the skin preventing its normal functions and secondly they are potentially contaminated with impurities linked to cancer or other significant health problems. The EU has restricted the use of Petrolatum in cosmetic manufacture.
(f) No Silicone oils
such as Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone or Dimethicone Copolyol. Much like Petroleum by-products they coat the skin, not allowing it to breathe. There is so much breast implant (these were / are Silicone oils) side effect information and controversy that we recommend you search for "silicone toxicity" in Google and take a view yourself.
5. Never tested on animals
. No animal ingredients. Yes® oil-based contains Bees Wax which is approved by the Vegetarian Society.
6. Only plant based ingredients
unless there is no effective or safe natural option
7. Preservation and product cleanliness are critical
. We tested all commercially available natural and “natural” preservation systems and found that none were secure, reliable and safe enough to meet our criteria. For instance Grapefruit seed extract is a known eye irritant at low concentrations. If you know of one that works, please let us know. We finally chose a combination of natural and synthetic preservatives for Yes® water-based to deliver the performance required.
8. Grapefruit Seed Extract
(also called Citrus seed extract and Citrus grandis). Independent research has shown that Grapefruit Seed Extract’s antimicrobial properties are exclusively due to adulterants: undeclared synthetic chemicals; commercially available preservatives and disinfectants such as Methylparaben. Some of which are classified as poisons. Yes® products will never contain Grapefruit Seed Extract.
There are so many...please click here to view: