Vegesorb is a natural alternative to conventional petroleum based sorbolene. A light, non-greasy all purpose moisturiser based on natural almond and apricot kernel oil. Apricot kernel oil does not repel water as strongly as mineral oils, so Vegesorb is able to penetrate the upper epidermis to provide quick, effective moisture to the skin. Gentle enough to use on the most sensitive and problematic skins, including eczema and psoriasis.
Vegesorb is colour, fragrance and petrochemical free and is safe to use on all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is made from pure plant derived ingredients. It can be used on babies as an all over moisturiser or nappy cream; on the face; and for many other purposes including shaving, cleansing and make-up removal, after sun care and showering.
- Absorbs quickly
- Hydrates skin
- Apricot and Almond based
- Light, non-greasy
- Compatible for all skin types
- Safe for all ages
- Protects against the elements
- No petrochemicals
- No fragrances or colours
- No animal content or testing
- Alternative to petrochemical sorbolenes
Recommended by doctors and dermatologists alike, sorbolene cream is among the most popular skin care products. But Vegesorb
is a natural alternative that provides lasting results.
- Purified water
- Glycerin (plant derived)
- Glyceryl sterate (plant derived)
- Almond oil (plant derived)
- Apricot oil (plant derived)
- PEG-20 Sterate (plant derived)
- Cetearyl alcohol Stearic acid (plant derived)
- Phenoxyethanol (purpose designed water soluble preservative)
- Diazolidinylurea (purpose designed water soluble preservative)
- Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (purpose designed water soluble preservative)
Preservatives are essential to protect against the growth of fungi and bacteria.
Using the principal of synergy, the water soluable preservatives in Vegesorb have been researched and carefully chosen to protect against microbial contamination and are less than 0.8% of the ingredients.
All have been fully tested by the US Food and Drug Administration and approved by the Australian Therapeutic Drugs Administration.
If skin irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use on broken skin. For external use only. Use only as directed.