A highly effective range of conditioning permanent hair colours, which cover all grey hair
. It employs an advanced, professionally tested formula to produce outstanding results whilst protecting and caring for your hair and scalp as naturally and gently as possible. Tints of Nature is the only range of hair colours to use high quality, certified organic ingredients. It contains no harsh ammonia or ammonia substitutes, resorcinol or nonoxynol, thus guaranteeing damage free results without compromise.
Because of the more natural method used by Tints of Nature, the colour of the hair can only be lifted by one shade (meaning you can only lighten your hair by one level).
Click Here For Colour Chart
Please note colours may vary from monitor to monitor.
Demand for a cleaner, less toxic colouring product, which is totally non-harmful to the hair, is growing strongly. Look to Tints of Nature for:
Ammonia Free Resorcinol Free:
- Certified organic ingredients;
- Lowest possible levels of PPDs;
- No ammonia and resorcinol;
- No parabens;
- No damage to hair structure;
- 24 glorious colours;
- Covers all grey hair - gently;
- Avoids toxic odours and itchy or burnt scalps;
- Added value includes twin sachets of shampoo and conditioner
- Carton made from 100% recycled board;
- See-through sleeve made from corn husks; contains no petrochemicals and decomposes within 60 days when placed in an industrial-grade composter;
- Sleeve displays colour example;
- Likely colour result indicator incorporated on sleeve.
Does not take the hair as far from its isometric point as other leading colours:
- Allows damage free results (ammonia swells the hair shaft and lifts the cuticle);
- Maintains the hair's natural moisture and protein balance;
- Leaves no staining on the skin;
- Smells pleasant to use with no ammonia gas to be inhaled
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera to moisturise and cool the scalp during the colouring process;
- Certified Organic Comfrey Extract for its soothing and healing properties;
- Certified Organic Roman Chamomile - the finest of all and rich in natural azulin, renowned for its calming and healing;
- Certified Organic Orange and Grapefruit Extract
Uses extra mild Pharmaceutical Grade Peroxide
- Makes it possible, by use of the supplied shampoo and conditioner, to close down the cuticle and return the hair to its ideal pH level.
Has the lowest possible percentage of PPDs (Paraphenylenediamines - pigments):
- Gives the hair a natural feel and shine;
- Minimises the possibility of irritation to the skin
Uses a Naturally Derived Base:
- Reduces the risk of allergic reaction and possible chemical build up whilst gently covering grey hair.
Not all Permanent Hair Colouring is the same:
- Is a cleaner, less harmful alternative when compared to the more highly chemical bases used by many other hair colour products;
- Contains Vitamin E to protect;
- Product is not tested on animals;
- No animal ingredients
Hair dyes alter the colour of your hair permanently and on the inside. For this to work the cuticle needs to be lifted, to allow the permanent colour to work into the cortex of the hair. The only way to do this is to alter the pH of the hair, and this is why the type of colour used is very important.
There are two methods to open the cuticle
One is to suspend the hair in a substance with a very high pH such as volatile ammonia. This takes the hair well beyond its normal pH and causes it to swell considerably. This is effective to allow the hair colour to work but has numerous side-effect, including damage to the hair. Only ammonia or peroxide can open the cuticle of the hair to enable the pigment to change colour.
The other, and more natural method is to suspend the hair in a substance that is non volatile and acts as a moisturiser, yet allows the hair colour to work. This will soften and lift the cuticle slightly to allow the colour to penetrate inside the hair. This is how Tints of Nature works.
Directions for Use
Check that your pack contains all the items listed on the side of the box. Read the full instructions from inside the box.
The pack contains:
- Tints of Nature Colour Gel (50ml) with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Tints of Nature Colour Fix (50ml) with Certified Organic Chamomile Extract
- Tints of Nature Shampoo (10ml sachet)
- Tints of Nature Conditioner(10ml sachet)
- Plastic Gloves
- Easy to follow instruction leaflet
: PEG-2 Soyamine, Purified Water, Cocomide DEA, Denatured Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Nataral Banana Fragrance, PEG-7 Coconut Glycerides, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Certified Organic Comfrey Extract, Certified Organic Orange Extract, Certified Organic Grapefruit Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Disodium Salt, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Sodium EDTA, Phenylenediamines, 2 Amino-4 Hydroxyethylaminoanisole, 4-Chloro, 2-Methyl, P-Amino Phenol, M-Amino Phenol.
: Purified Water, Hydrogen Peroxide (Pharmaceutical Grade), Certified Organic Chamomile Extract, Polyquartemium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin E, Etidronic Acid.
WARNING: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals. It contains phenylenediamines. A preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should be made before use. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may be injurious to the eye. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CLICK HERE FOR PDF OF FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS