Recharge your vitality in 4 weeks! MagSorb
delivers much needed magnesium (mg) through the skin up to 12 times faster
than oral supplements. MagSorb™ is the highest quality source of transdermal magnesium oil in the world. It is sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe. This pristine, 250 million year old reserve is extracted from 2000 meters deep in the earth and is of a very high natural energetic state.
70-80% of us are deficient in magnesium and yet this shortage is largely ignored by mainstream medicine. Magnesium is profoundly linked to heart health, mental health and protection from degenerative disease. This critically important mineral is directly linked to over 350 different enzymes and indirectly linked to thousands of others.
Popping magnesium pills has been the most popular strategy for topping up reserves, but there are several problems with this approach. A variety of factors compromise the uptake of Magnesium during oral supplementation including phytic acid (a natural acid found in all cereal grains), prescription drugs and malabsorption. In addition to this, people with low magnesium (most of us) have reduced capacity to absorb magnesium.
is high-performace alternative to oral magnesium. MagSorb is a liquid concentration of magnesium chloride, concentrated from ancient sea bed deposits. It has a naturally oily texture and is commonly called magnesium oil (although it is not technically an oil). The skin has massive unrecognised absorption potential. Transdermal magnesium involves direct uptake through the skin
. Researchers have found that it takes 6 months to correct low cellular Mg using oral supplementation. By contrast, you can recharge your magnesium levels in just 4 weeks with MagSorb™!
Benefits of MagSorb
How to use MagSorb™:
- Memory and Cognitive - Magnesium deficiency has been linked to decreased memory and learning ability. Luxury Mg levels can improve cognitive function in children, the elderly and those involved in stressful study.
- Supports Immune Function - A healthy immune system is driven by white blood cells that require good magnesium levels.
- Sports Nutrition - Magnesium is the most important mineral supplement due to losses through sweat. It can reduce fatigue and stress and is a component of every healthy muscle cell.
- Dental Health - Creates a highly alkaline environment when used as a mouthwash. MagSorb™ strengthens teeth and supports gum health.
- Skin Health – Assists with the rejuvenation of sun damaged skin, sunspots, healthy hair and wrinkle reduction.
- General Tonic - Increased energy, strength and endurance related to the 350 enzymes directly related to magnesium.
- Muscle Health - 27% of magnesium is found in the muscles. MagSorb™ can rapidly relieve muscle pain and reduce cramps associated with magnesium deficiency.
- Longevity - Magnesium is directly linked to the body's production of DHEA, often called the 'Feel Good Hormone'. DHEA levels dramatically decline with age.
- Stress – MagSorb™ can help to relax and balance the nervous system to counter the stresses of modern life.
- Detox – MagSorb™ can help with the removal of toxins and heavy metals at a cellular level.
- Magnesium oil can be taken orally, applied to the skin, used in footbaths and full body baths or sprayed into mucus membranes. Apply daily over entire body, avoiding sensitive areas. Massage into aching joints and muscles or into skin needing rejuvenation.
- 30 mL can be added to a warm footbath and the feet soaked for 30 minutes.
- 60 mL of MagSorb™ can be added to a bathtub and this will be more cost effective if the bath is shared!
- Topical applications can vary from 5 to 10 mL. It can be sprayed under the arms (doubles as a highly effective deodorant) and on the feet. Up to 30 mL can be sprayed or massaged all over the body. Begin with low dosage and dilute if stinging occurs.
- Moisturise or spray twice a day on gums or dilute and gargle.
Every 30 mL of MagSorb™ contains 3300 mg of actual magnesium which is absorbed in as little as 30 minutes. This is far more than can be tolerated by the digestive system during oral magnesium supplementation.
Magnesium Chloride from an ancient seabed and water. Energetically preserved bettween 1600 and 2000 metres deep in the earth. All natural resources.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.