Herbal Hair Colours from Logona are certified 100% natural with only plant colourants such as organic henna, walnut shells and beetroot. These natural hair dyes contain NO PPD (colouring agent in commercial dyes), NO PEROXIDE, preservative, AMMONIA or any other toxic chemicals. Each hair strand is coated with a colouring and strengthening layer that actually adds volume and shine. It combines with your native hair colour to produce natural looking, radiant results. Suitable for sensitive skin, psoriasis, dandruff, allergies and pregnant women
or anyone wanting a chemical free alternative. These semi-permanent colours will last six to eight weeks, provide very good grey coverage and will not attack the natural structure of your hair.
is suitable for light to medium blonde hair. Colours light hair including gray, a golden tone
- contains minimal red and will produce a golden shimmer on light blonde to medium blonde hair. On mixed grey hair, it will give a slight blondish highlight mixed within the natural grey. See chart below.
Tips on grey coverage
Tips on non-grey coverage
- 80-100% grey (that is white hair) - options for Logona Herbal Hair Colours are:
Golden Blonde in powder form (apply to roots only for less gold colour).
Copper Blonde Cream results in a beige colour without the copper if used on natural hair with no previous hair dyes. Brown , dark brown or black results on 80-100% grey hair is not achievable using the Logona herbal hair colours.
- 70-60% grey - options for Logona Herbal Hair Colours are:
Chestnut Brown in powder form for a golden blonde colour. Apply to re-growth only after the first application, to avoid too much colour. More information can be found in “Hair Raising”.
Tizian Cream form for a red colour. Apply to regrowth only after the first application to avoid too much colour or as desired.
Indian Summer Cream for gold/copper effect. Apply to regrowth only after first full application to avoid too much colour, this colour is mostly gold rather then red.
Teak Cream for a gold/strawberry blonde colour.
- 50% grey - options for Logona Herbal Hair Colours are:
Umber Brown for a golden brown colour - blends nicely with a natural hair colour base of brown or blonde.
Natural Brown for a natural brown colour.
Tizian Cream results in a dark red on grey hair for a lighter look.
Teak Cream results in a mix of strawberry blonde on white/grey hair and a teak colour on the darker hair.
- Most colours have good coverage on 50% grey hair except Nougat Brown Cream (not enough colour,) Henna Red (too brassey), Mahogany (too brassey) or Black.
- The more grey (white) in the hair, the lighter the colour , the brighter the red.
- The colour creams can be used for touching up grey sections in between colouring with the powders. Apply colour on the roots only and crown to touch up between colouring.
- Applying colour on colour always makes more colour so the more you colour your hair the better coverage on grey hair.
- All Logona herbal hair colours work well except for Nougat Brown (very light colour).
- The powders in general have better coverage than the creams.
- Black over medium brown to dark brown hair (no previous hair dye) turns into a charcoal black colour.
- Mix loose leaf black tea (remove from the tea bag) with the powders to achieve a darker colour.
- Applying heat after applying the dye, such as with a hairdryer, will strengthen the colour.
Many users achieve unique and beautiful colour results by mixing two or three hair colours together. Especially in the red and brown colour ranges all imaginable shades are possible. Mixtures of golden blonde and sahara
product many variations in the golden to reddish range. Also common among many users is to mix a small amount of henna black
into a brown or dark red base to darken the colour result.
Also available: Ready to use Logona Herbal Hair Colour Creams
, ideal for colouring of new growth.
For best pre-colour preparation we recommend you shampoo first with Logona Herbal Hair Colour Plus
, no conditioner before application. Apply to dry hair and sit in the sun or apply heat over plastic cap and towel with a dryer. Leave for at least one hour. Always do a test strand for suitability of colour. Wash off with Logona Colour Conditioner
, a specialized cleanser which seals the colour into your hair.
Application time: Between 10 min for fine or light hair to one hour or more for thicker or darker hair. NOTICE: Because of high chlorophyll content, this product should not be used on very grey or very blonde hair, since these light hair shades could develop an unattractive green tinge. In general, if you have blonde hair, do not allow the treatment to stay on longer than 10-15 minutes in your hair.
This package contains
Every detail is enclosed with each box of Herbal Hair Color. This includes how to mix, how to prepare your hair before coloring, applying, process time, what to do after, and how to make your color last. Each box contains: hair color powder, instructions, and protective gloves.
Click here for more information, beauty advise and tips.
- 100g of hair colour powder
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 warming cap
- 1 instruction sheet
Algin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Jojoba, Essential Oils, [+/-Henna, Cassia, Buckthorn Bark, Walnut Shell Powder, Indigo Leaf, Hibiscus, Rhhubarb Root, Rhatany Root, Coffee, Curcuma Root, Beet Root]. Henna Red also contains: Lawsonia Inermis, Algin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Essential Oils, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein.
NOTE: Independent laboratories test each batch of hair color for residues of agricultural chemicals and heavy metal concentrations to make sure they are clean. It is also important to add that not all of these ingredients are in each color, as some are used for the lighter shades and some are for the darker.