If you ordered a glass of fresh
fruit juice but got a reconstituted powder drink you'd feel ripped off! That's why Olive Leaf Australia uses a totally natural system to grow and extract the many healing compounds from fresh
olive leaves. Olive Leaf Extracts made directly from fresh olive leaves have a broader spectrum potency. So the leaves are harvested at sunrise
and concetrated before lunch
to help you feel wonderful all
Olive Leaf Fast Facts
Benefits of High Strength Olive Leaf Extract
- High quality olive leaf extracts contain around 100 naturally occuring compounds.
- Twelve of these compounds are powerful antioxidants.
- Oleuropein is the most commonly measured antioxidant in olive leaves, BUT it is not the only one, nor is it the most powerful.
- Science shows that a complete natural synergy of all olive leaf compounds increases its effectiveness. (Natural Synergy occurs where ALL of the naturally-occuring phyto-nutrients within a plant work together to maximise the health benefits).
- Helps to maintain a normal healthy cardiovascular system.
- Assists in the maintenance of normal heart function.
- Has powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
- Is traditionally used to help relieve fevers.
- Has mild astringent properties.
Adults: Take up to one 5ml teaspoonful three times a day with food (or about 7ml twice a day).
Children: Take half the adult dose.
Helpful hints: You may use the extract straight, mixed with fruit juice, or by ading it to your food. It can be beneficial for certain conditions to swill liquid in mouth for five seconds prior to swallowing.
Each 5ml contains Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to approx. (5g) 5000mg fresh leaf, standardised to contain 22.0mg oleuropein.
No alcohol. No sugar.
If symptoms persist consult your health care professional.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.